· Lead the FP&A area of the Company and its subsidiaries.
· Own the forecasting and budgeting process for the group.
· Monitor the group performance and report to the Financial / Executive Management.
· Support the Group Financial / Executive management with making decisions by providing insightful data.
· Own the group cost control in line with plans and budgets.
· Review and report Actual vs. Budget periodical reports.
· Monitor the Company’s inventory.
· Enhance and develop finance policies and procedures.
· 7+ years of experience in Managing the FP&A area;
· BA or MA degree in Finance / Economics or similar;
· Skilled with Excel (modelling, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.), familiarity with Priority SW – advantage;
· Excellent level of English;
· Experience working in an international group (preferably in the tech industry).
· Experience working in manufacturing / assembly company.
· Leadership capabilities.
· Detail oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Ability to deliver quality of work on tight schedules, with strong organization and team management skills;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Takes ownership and brings own initiatives;
· Self-driven and highly passionate about your field of work;
· Have the ability to work in an intense, stressful environment;